I love quotes, and have an entire notebook devoted to them. It is super-cool to add quote after quote to that book and watch the pages fill up. I’ve had mine for a little more than a year now, and it’s awesome.
Inspired by the quotes of my everyday life, I wanted to start the first regular feature- 5 quotes of the week, with ties to the life around me. Some may seem random coming from friends, family, teachers, etc. but that’s part of the charm.
So, for week number one:
1. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Never regret something that once made you smile.”
3. “A mistake is simply another way of doing things.” Katherine Graham
4. “As long as you have the courage to admit mistakes, things can be turned around.” Haruki Murakami
5. “In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: it goes on.”